What makes Genesis Wedding Unique?
1. What makes Genesis Wedding Unique?
Genesis Wedding is unique because we serve our clients on a one-to-one basis. We pay great attention to each and every detail of the ideas we gather from clients. We believe that listening to their needs should be the top priority on creating a wedding that completely showcases each couple’s personalities. We promise that each wedding is made to be different and special. We specialize in Asian, Chinese weddings.
2. What do you do as a wedding planner and how can you help me?
A wedding planner is there to help you set a wedding budget and to provide you with a wedding proposal as per your ideas and needs. He/she is also in charge of wedding planning, overseeing the day of the wedding, and to make sure everything takes place accordingly. In other words, a wedding planner acts as your personal wedding assistant to help and guide you every step of the way.
3. What sets Genesis Wedding apart from other one-stop-bridal shops?
One obvious difference is that our clients make all the decisions. We assist and work with clients according to their needs and budget instead of providing them with the same old templates and packages that limits them from showcasing their true personalities.
4. I am already working with a catering manager at my venue, and he/she is very helpful. Why do I still need to hire a wedding planner?
Catering managers’ job is not to oversee the entire wedding, communicate with vendors, and make sure everything runs on schedule on the day of the wedding. Rather, they are there to oversee the details that the venue is actually providing for example, food and beverage. From listening to your needs, to wedding planning, and to overseeing the day of your wedding, wedding planner is there to assist you in every
5. How many weddings do you plan per year?
We typically do 15 – 20 weddings per year in order to maintain the highest quality of services provided to our clients by giving them undivided attention to their needs and ideas. We believe that each couple deserves to have an unforgettable wedding that tells their story to friends and family therefore, we often don’t plan for more than three weddings per month in order to devote ourselves to the entire planning process.
6. Is the wedding planner I meet with at the complimentary consultation going to be the same planner I work with the entire time?
Absolutely! Genesis Wedding promises that the wedding planner all clients meet at the beginning will be the same person they will work with from wedding planning to the day of the wedding. This will ensure that the entire wedding planning process is being closely monitored and that every detail is being taken care of accordingly.
7. How do you determine which vendors to recommend to each of your clients?
We determine suitable vendors and refer to our clients based on their personality and style. We will then select the appropriate vendors together with them according to their budget. We guarantee that each vendor is screened and selected carefully before referring to our clients!
8. Will I not be able to participate in the wedding planning process after hiring a wedding planner?
Absolutely not! This is one of the biggest events in your life and we are there to guide you through the process and to help alleviate all the stress you have.
9. I don’t have a concrete wedding theme yet but I want something different in my wedding, how could you help me?
We are always thrilled to explore different themes with our clients according to their personalities and needs. In the past we have personally tailored to our clients’ specific likes, for example, “10 years of Love”, “The Rainbow Covenant”, “NBA Basketball” and more.