Wedding Day- of Coordination Service Package
To ensure your wedding day run smoothly, it is absolutely essential to have an experienced coordinator. We will take care of all the coordination on your big day - from communicating with the venue and vendors, to making sure all the components are in place, to keeping track of time and schedule - so that you can rest assured and enjoy your wedding without distractions or worries. With a thorough understanding of all the wedding details in advance, we will be able to effectively oversee the entire wedding and ready to handle any unexpected events.
Genesis Wedding will start working with you 6 to 8 weeks prior to your wedding. We will help you to coordinate your selected vendors, confirm and finalize details. We will also provide you with timetables, checklists, and the day- of itinerary. We will make sure all the parties involved are on the same page and the planning process proceed in a timely manner.
Service Overview :
- Wedding Planning: 8 hours (3- hour face-to-face meeting and 5 -hours logistic preparation)
- Wedding Day Coordination: 10 hours (2-hour ceremony rehearsal and 8-hour wedding day)
- 1 Visit to wedding venue (travel charges may apply)
- Customized Timetables, checklists and itineraries for the wedding day
- Full set of seating plan with diagram
- Recommendations and etiquette advice
After confirming our service, Genesis Wedding will :
- Provide you an e-binder of planning guidelines, planning calendar, checklist and worksheets
- Review all your contracts or policies with other vendors before you sign
6 weeks prior your wedding :
- 1st meeting with Genesis Wedding Planner for timeline development and wedding sites inspection
- Develop a customized wedding day timeline and verify with vendors to ensure your timeline will not incur any overtime charges
- Confirm rehearsal date and time with your wedding venue and notify your wedding party
4 weeks prior your wedding: :
- Gather all liability insurance certificates from your wedding service providers and submit to your wedding venue only if required.
- Second meeting with you one to two weeks before your wedding to distribute the customized itineraries, set up and breakdown instructions, diagrams and maps to all your wedding service providers.
- Confirm all vendor arrangements times and discuss in-depth details of their responsibilities, ensuring there are no last-minute questions
3 days prior your wedding :
- Prepare ceremony outline to include order of procession and recession as well as song list
- Coordinate details of ceremony (i.e. responsibilities of the wedding party, ensure everyone is clear about the flow on the wedding day)
1-2 days prior your wedding :
- Finalize seating arrangements, last adjustments for any last-minute RSVP guests
- Finalize wedding day itinerary
- Prepare an emergency kit for the bride